These kegel excercise balls are designed for easy insertion.
Ben Wa balls, also known as Burmese bells, Orgasm balls, or Geisha balls are small plastic balls attached to eachother with a string containing smaller metal balls inside that roll around. These are known as Agitating Steel Love Balls. They contain a smaller metal ball inside each case that rolls around inside—used for sexual stimulation – either for insertion into the vagina or anus. Once inserted into the vagina or anus, the smaller metal balls thrust the movement of the large balls back and forth with every movement of the body. The muscles inside the vagina or anus instinctively contract to hold the balls in place, thereby strengthening and stimualting these muscles. This toys creates a unique and highly enjoyable movement with every movement that your body makes.
It is possible to leave Ben Wa balls in one’s vagina all day, or use them while seated in a rocking chair or normal chair with your own body movement for an effect that many find highly pleasurable. These Vaginal weights are used not only for pleasure but strengthening the vagina also, which improves sexual performance.
1. Use the restroom before placing the balls in the vagina.
2. Insert one ball at a time. Putting lubrication on the balls will help them glide in. Women have said that inserting the balls is similar to inserting a tampon. If you’re not used to inserting tampons or if you’re having trouble, you should lift one leg up. If that doesn’t work, try inserting them while lying down.
3. Squeeze your leg muscles together and then your PC muscles together to hold the balls in. The balls should push down a little bit inside your vagina, and they will make your vagina feel “full”. Much like tampons, you should eventually get used to the feeling.
4. Hold the balls inside for at least 15 minutes a day to strengthen your PC muscles. You can hold them in for hours for a better workout.
5. If any balls slip out, wash them well with soap and water and slip them back in.
6. There are several ways to remove the balls including: jump up and down, sneeze, cough, sit and bear down as if you’re having a bowel movement, insert lubricant to help them slide out, etc. If you think you might have a hard time removing the balls, then you may want to purchase balls that are strung onto a retrieval cord. In any case, it is not possible for the balls to disappear inside the body from the vagina.